Monday, January 14, 2013

Moving

Geesh, it's been a world wind since before Christmas of all the things going on in my life.  I've neglected my blog.  That frustrates me because this is how I remember the important things that are happening in my life, not just my infertility struggles.

The big news is that I am moving.  Not to a different blog site.  But I'm going back home, to Hawaii.  My hubby and furbaby are coming.  Everyone back home got wind that I'm moving back and they all asked me if everything was alright with my marriage! LOL!  I can see how they would think that, but no, it's just time to be back home with my family and get away from my psycho in-laws.

As soon as we made the decision to move back home, I felt like a huge weight was lifted off of my shoulders.  Of course now there's the stress of packing, finalizing things here.  My last day of work is tomorrow.  I'm still in denial with that.  All of my personal things are still there sitting on my desk.  I will pack it all up tomorrow.  But I don't want to.  My work family is so supportive and I am truly going to miss every single one of these beautiful, intelligent ladies, who have become my sisters and some even a surrogate mother to me.

It's been great, but time to go home now.

No comments:

Post a Comment